Does he still love you? Sometimes it’s not easy to tell. Guys can send very mixed feelings your way after a breakup, and their intentions are never 100% clear.
To understand whether or not you’ve still got a shot, you need to know how your ex really feels. You have to dig deep, to where unresolved emotional bonds are still tying him to you in one way or another. And more often than not, this is not something your ex is going to be open about, or disclose willingly.
The following Quiz can tell you a whole bunch of stuff about your ex boyfriend. Answering honestly, you’ll learn:
- What it means when he’s still calling you, and how you can get your ex to call.
- How much you should read into it when your boyfriend keeps ‘running into’ you.
- What the type of contact your ex makes says about his future intentions.
- How the way he broke up with you can affect whether or not he still sees the two of you together.
- How any communication he has with your family and friends can be a big sign he’s ready to take you back.
- Why the excuses he gives for calling you can hint at the possibility of an apology or reconciliation.
- The true reason(s) he may have broken up with you (which are not always what he originally told you).
- Why your ex bringing up the past can be a big tell when it comes to getting back together.
- Exactly what it means when you have intimacy after the breakup (sex with your ex).
These are only a few of the areas covered by this 18-question quiz. At the end the quiz is fully scored, and points tallied to give a total. The higher your score, the greater the chance your boyfriend still wants you back. From there recommendations are made, based upon how you scored and which questions received stronger answers.
The entire Get Your Ex Back Quiz can be found here. Check it out, and see how high a score you get.
Connecting With Your Ex Boyfriend After the Breakup
In some cases you’ll want to walk away from a bad relationship. But in others? You’ll feel like the whole thing is unfinished. As if you really could be good together, if only the two of you could get past a few hurdles.
Knowing what those hurdles are is usually difficult. Many relationships end with a bunch of fighting or bad feelings, and others just end with two people shutting up and walking away. Getting back in touch after that can be difficult. Contacting your ex is like putting yourself out there, setting yourself up for rejection, if the type of contact you make with him is unwanted.
If your ex hasn’t called or contacted you at all, calling him isn’t the answer. Not now, while he still hasn’t had time to miss you. But then many times, an ex boyfriend will want to stay in touch with you after breaking things off. He’ll send text messages, or even encourage you to do the same. He might even suggest staying friends with him, but if you want him back? This type of arrangement will only lessen your chances at ever being his girlfriend again… and for a good many reasons.
Remember: you can’t force someone to be with you. You can only make them see what they’ll be missing, and to do that, you need to go away for a while. In cutting yourself entirely from your boyfriend’s life you can play upon the existing emotional bonds he’s currently trying to bury. And if those bonds are strong enough? He’ll miss you enough that he’ll need you back, or at least need to start hearing from you again… and this is when he’ll make that call.
Learn the best methods to accelerate your ex missing you, and use them to speed up the process of fixing your breakup. These work more efficiently when you employ them closest to your breakup date, so don’t wait forever.
And in the meantime? Take the quiz to see exactly where you stand on the path to getting back together.Share this: