There are a lot of Get Your Ex Back systems out there, and some of them are pretty good. A select few of them are actually great, and that’s where the Ex Factor Guide falls on the scale of being helpful, informative, and most of all, getting results.
The first thing you’ll notice about Brad Browning’s system is that it’s not one, but TWO individual guides. One is designed for men who are trying to get back with an ex girlfriend, the other is for women who want their boyfriends back. Each guide contains different information, specific to the wants and needs of each gender. Because let’s face it, all throughout every relationship men and women often find themselves wanting VERY different things.
A bit about Brad Browning: the man is a relationship expert and total wizard when it comes to the analysis – and solution – of a breakup. He treats your breakup almost as a mathematical equation, identifying cause and effect, then deriving the EXACT solution needed for your own particular relationship situation. Brad’s extensive knowledge is peppered with bits of wisdom, not only for fixing a broken romance, but for attracting and keeping members of the opposite sex.
After reading Ex Factor you’ll come away with strength, confidence, and the knowledge needed to start making positive changes to the situation that exists between you and your ex. Best of all, it works fast. In a very short time you’ll have your exboyfriend or exgirlfriend curious about you, and ultimately, needing to hear from you again.
Another big reason Browning’s system is so popular: VIDEOS.
Aside from the more than 160+ page guide, the system also includes a series of comprehensive, no-bullshit videos starring Brad Browning himself.
These are informative and inspiring; you’ll get all kinds of tips and tricks to minimizing the damage caused when your ex broke up with you, and maximizing whatever existing feelings and emotional attachments are still there.
Yet even before that, you’ll learn to stop making common mistakes that could be destroying your chances of ever getting back with your ex boyfriend or girlfriend. This is an absolute must-see. Most of the time, people who fail to fix their breakup do so because of one thing: they made too many mistakes. In short, they shot themselves in the foot before they even had a chance at fixing things.
Outlined within this guide you’ll learn:
- The REAL reason your girlfriend or boyfriend broke up with you (which is very often not what you think).
- 20 Desirable characteristics that will create an instant attraction with any person of the opposite sex.
- The 6 deadly mistakes that most people make immediately after being dumped by someone. Making too many of these can push your ex to the breaking point.
- How long to go ‘No Contact’, and exactly what to do during this phase that will get your ex’s attention again.
- 4 Jaw-dropping ways to make your ex jealous; using jealousy to get your ex to reconsider your value is one of the biggest lessons you can learn in getting them to want you again.
- A comprehensive guide to contacting your ex: how to make them call YOU, when to see them, and what to say when you do start communicating with each other again.
- Examples of what you should be texting your ex, and when you should send those text-messages.
- A full-blown blueprint for your reunion date – how to reignite your exboyfriend or exgirlfriend’s original attraction for you.
- Precisely when to seduce your ex, and how to go about using that intimacy to bring the two of you together again.
Keep in mind this is just some of the things you’ll learn in Brad’s Ex Factor Guide. All the advice you receive, and videos you watch, will be tailored specifically to gender of the person you’re trying to get back. Guys will learn exactly what most women are looking for in giving you a second shot. Girls will find a full list of things important to man, and how to use that list to make him want you as his boyfriend again, and not just as a friend or acquaintance.
You can watch Brad Browning’s free introductory videos here:
Make sure you check them out – there’s a ton of useful stuff packed in just these 8 minutes of information. And you’ll also get a better sense of what Brad is like; he has a way of speaking and conveying his message that’s almost addictive in his delivery.Share this: